When to come fishing
- Lingcod, Halibut & Rock Fish: Mid-March to November
- Chinook/King Salmon: May to September
- Coho, Chum, Sockeye and Pink Salmon: July to September
Fishing Permits & Regulations
All individuals planning to fish must purchase a fishing license online in advance. You must print your permit and carry it with you on the trip.
All boats are built to handle west coast weather conditions, providing comfort and leisure for your experience. All boats are Transport Canada certified.
- 27’’ Hewes Craft, 4-5 passengers, washroom, heated cabin
- 26’’ Osprey, 3-4 passengers, washroom
- 26'' Trophy, 3 passengers.
We partner with a licensed seafood processor, who will provide insulated fish boxes and fish that are flash frozen on delivery. There is a 50lb limit to each box.